Schwepper Beschlag GmbH & Co. KGVelberter Str. 83
Postfach 10 06 61
Tel.: +49 2056 58-55-0
Fax: +49 2056 58-55-41
Dipl. – Ing. Marcus Schüssler
Register No.: HRB-Nr.: 20790
UST-ID Nr: DE 812070334
Layout and technical realization:
Pixelway Webdesign www.pixelway.de
Responsible for the content: Dipl. – Ing. Marcus Schüssler
Schwepper takes expressly distance of all contents of all linked pages on its home page. Schwepper is not responsible for contents of linked pages. If we discover or get information about a linked offer showing illegal contents it will be removed from our page. Information on this web page are created with greatest care, updated regularly and examined. Schwepper does not take however any guarantee that all information is being presented currently, completely and correctly at any time. This is in particular valid for all links to other web pages which are referred to directly or indirectly. All statements on this web page serve the only purpose of information and are not obliging. Changes are possible at any time.
Texts, images and graphics on this website are copyrighted. They may not be duplicated, distributed or otherwise being used for private, commercial or other public purposes without the written consent of Schwepper. The contents may not be changed or being used in altered form for private or commercial purposes without the written consent of Schwepper.
Thank you for your interest in our website www.schwepper.com operated by Schwepper Beschlag GmbH & Co. KG. The protection of your personal data and the confidentiality of your data are very important to us. This Data Protection Policy serves to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of the personal data entrusted to us when you use our services.
1.1 SCHWEPPER BESCHLAG GMBH & CO. KG collects, processes and uses your personal data in compliance with the data protection regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany and the GDPR.
We collect the personal data provided by you when you use our services, in particular when you create a user account or order goods and services. We use the data provided by you solely for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and/or processing your requests. When used for statistical surveys, the data are anonymised.
1.2 When you visit areas of our website that are accessible to the general public, log files are temporarily created and stored, such as log files of your IP address. These data are, however, anonymised. In addition to the IP address, the following data are collected:
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status /http status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Website from which the request was made
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Browser name
- Betriebssystem und dessen Oberfläche
- Operating system and interface.
We need these data to optimise our website for your browser and, where applicable, also to enable access to and use of our services. We can confirm that this concerns only access data, which do not enable you to be identified. These log data are used solely for statistical purposes and for error tracking and are erased afterwards.
1.3 Specific purpose of the data: Where you contact us by e-mail or through the contact form, this information shall be stored to process your request and to answer any follow-up questions. We also use your data to be able to respond to your queries, wishes, questions and criticism.
1.4 Where we obtain your postal address or e-mail address in connection with the sale of goods or services and you have not objected to the further use of such, we shall reserve the right to send you regular offers by post or e-mail for products from our range, which are similar to those already purchased by you. You can object to this use of your postal address and/or e-mail address at any time by sending us notification to this effect using the contact details stated or by clicking on the link provided in the newsletter, without incurring costs other than the transmission costs charged at the basic rates.
2.1 We use propietary software to transmit our newsletter. You may withdraw your consent for the storage of data and the use of such for transmitting the newsletter at any time, e.g. by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
3.1 Your data are collected and used strictly for specific purposes. Your personal data shall be forwarded without your prior consent only in the following cases:
- Where we depend on external service providers to provide services, e.g. customer support, payment processing and in areas where sending advertisements is permitted, the information necessary for handling the order shall be forwarded to these external service providers. The external service providers are carefully selected by us. Additionally, an order data processing agreement has been concluded with each of these service providers, meaning that these are regularly monitored to ensure that your data are being used in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Where necessary to investigate unlawful use of the data or to pursue a prosecution, personal data shall be forwarded to law enforcement agencies and, where applicable, to injured third parties. This shall, however, be done only where there is specific indication that the data are being used unlawfully or misused. The data can also be forwarded where this serves to enforce terms and conditions of use or other agreements. SCHWEPPER BESCHLAG GMBH & CO. KG can also be legally obligated by way of an official and/or judicial order to provide information to certain public bodies upon request, e.g. law enforcement agencies and tax authorities.
4.1 Where your data are no longer required for the aforementioned purposes, these shall be erased (Section 75 BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act [FDPA]) – Rectification and erasure of personal data and restriction of processing, para. 2). Data that are not subject to any other statutory storage periods shall be erased six months at the latest after being stored.
5.1 To provide you with optimum service and to enable the use of certain functions, we use temporary and permanent cookies during your visit to our website and, where available, on the mobile application. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your terminal device.
- Temporary cookies: These are time-limited and contain data such as an ID number, a so-called session ID. These cookies enable the server to link repeated requests on our website and mobile application to the same user. These are erased as soon as the respective session has ended. Session cookies are, on the other hand, used for market research purposes. In this case, the data are anonymised so that you cannot be personally identified. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can disable them in your browser. You can find details on how to do this in the ‘help’ function of your browser. If you disable cookies, we cannot guarantee the unlimited use of all of our services.
- Permanent cookies: These remain on your terminal device even after you have left our website or mobile application. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser upon your next visit to our website and also serve to make it easier for you to navigate within the protected area. SCHWEPPER BESCHLAG GMBH & CO. KG uses these cookies for three months to compile non-personalised statistics to optimise our services. In this case, no personal data are evaluated; your IP address is anonymised for this purpose. If you do not want to receive these cookies either, you can disable them in your browser.
6.1 Our website contains links to external websites, such as manufacturer websites. Your personal data will not be disclosed when you access these external websites. Once you are on these websites, the data protection regulations of the respective operator apply.
7.1 We regularly implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the data entrusted to us against manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Technical and organisational measures ensure the following:
- that the user can cease using the service at any time,
- that the personal data obtained upon access to or other use of the website are immediately erased after the session has ended or, in the cases referred to in para. 2, blocked,
- that the personal data concerning the use of various telecommunications media by the same user can be used separately,
- that data pursuant to Section 15(2) TMG [German Telemedia Act] may be combined only for invoicing purposes and
- that user profiles pursuant to Section 15(3) TMG may not be combined with details that allow the user of the pseudonym to be identified.
7.2 On the Internet, information is generally transmitted in unencrypted form. Forms containing personal data must be transmitted in encrypted form pursuant to Section 13(7) TMG. SSL is used for this purpose (recognisable by the ‘https’ instead of ‘http’ in the browser bar).
8.1 Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to obtain erasure of your data where::
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has withdrawn his/her consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing,
- the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing,
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully,
- the erasure of the personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under the Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or
- the personal data of a child have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services, i.e. Internet offers such as media, web shops or online games.
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the specified postal address.
We reserve the right to adapt this Data Protection Policy to ensure it remains compliant with the current legal requirements at all times or in order to implement changes to our services in the Data Protection Policy. The amended Data Protection Policy shall then apply upon your next visit to our website.
If you have any further questions about our data protection procedures or about access to, rectification of, blocking of or, where applicable, erasure of data and to withdraw any consent or to object to a certain form of data usage, please contact SCHWEPPER BESCHLAG GMBH & CO. KG at email@example.com or write to the address specified in the Legal Notice.
© Zentilia – Fotolia.com
© Marco Santi Amantini – Fotolia.com